Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best Lipstick: Wet 'n Wild Black Orchid

A girly review! 

So back in 2008, when black lipstick became popular again, I was of course interested.  I love deep color lipsticks.  I turned away from the expensive Piha Black and other copycat deep colors.  But then I saw the recommendation for Wet 'n Wild Black Orchid lipstick. 

Of course I stopped at Walmart after work.

It only cost me a dollar to get this great lipstick.  In the tube, it looks like a deep brown berry color, and its quite creamy when you put it on.  I like to top it with a brighter red lipstick.  The combination gives me a lovely deep ruby color with no shimmer.  Adding clear gloss gives it shine. 

The beauty of this lipstick is that it can be lightly dabbed over lip balm for a more natural color that enhances the color of your lips.  If you love minimal makeup, then this is the tube for you.

I love Wet 'n Wild Black Orchid because of its versatility.  My opinion is that this color should be in every woman's makeup bag, and at a dollar a tube, you really can't go wrong.  Check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment